Cut-Out Dress Sketches Completed With Urban Scenes
Shamekh Bluwi, an architect and fashion illustrator based in Amman, Jordan, creates beautiful paper cut-outs with women whose dresses become whatever you hold them up against.
Besides being beautiful fashion drawings, they also seem like an excellent tool for coming up with inspiration for new fashion designs; simply hold up one of his drawings and see what sort of architectural lines, repeating patterns or images the women in his elegant cutouts would look good in.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970