This Instagram Account Gives Celebrities The Best Weed Beards And Mustaches
An Instagram themed around making marijuana beards on magazine portraits started as a joke while getting high. Michy, one of the two Vancouver natives behind the budding page PeopleIRollOn, took the cover of Maxim’s July 2015 issue and began taking pictures of Taylor Swift’s face with a mustache she made of weed.
“I always like a nice, flat, smooth surface to roll (joints) on, so I just kind of started playing around with it and it happened organically,” says Michy.
The joke turned into a multi-year string of photos posted on Instagram with her partner JK.
She says, “I looked and no one was even doing it, but it seemed like such a thing to do.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist