This Instagram Account Gives Celebrities The Best Weed Beards And Mustaches
An Instagram themed around making marijuana beards on magazine portraits started as a joke while getting high. Michy, one of the two Vancouver natives behind the budding page PeopleIRollOn, took the cover of Maxim’s July 2015 issue and began taking pictures of Taylor Swift’s face with a mustache she made of weed.
“I always like a nice, flat, smooth surface to roll (joints) on, so I just kind of started playing around with it and it happened organically,” says Michy.
The joke turned into a multi-year string of photos posted on Instagram with her partner JK.
She says, “I looked and no one was even doing it, but it seemed like such a thing to do.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric