This Instagram Account Gives Celebrities The Best Weed Beards And Mustaches
An Instagram themed around making marijuana beards on magazine portraits started as a joke while getting high. Michy, one of the two Vancouver natives behind the budding page PeopleIRollOn, took the cover of Maxim’s July 2015 issue and began taking pictures of Taylor Swift’s face with a mustache she made of weed.
“I always like a nice, flat, smooth surface to roll (joints) on, so I just kind of started playing around with it and it happened organically,” says Michy.
The joke turned into a multi-year string of photos posted on Instagram with her partner JK.
She says, “I looked and no one was even doing it, but it seemed like such a thing to do.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021