This Instagram Account Gives Celebrities The Best Weed Beards And Mustaches
An Instagram themed around making marijuana beards on magazine portraits started as a joke while getting high. Michy, one of the two Vancouver natives behind the budding page PeopleIRollOn, took the cover of Maxim’s July 2015 issue and began taking pictures of Taylor Swift’s face with a mustache she made of weed.
“I always like a nice, flat, smooth surface to roll (joints) on, so I just kind of started playing around with it and it happened organically,” says Michy.
The joke turned into a multi-year string of photos posted on Instagram with her partner JK.
She says, “I looked and no one was even doing it, but it seemed like such a thing to do.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art