Meet Diego Cusano, The Italian Artist Who Sees Daily Objects Differently
For drawing fans on Instagram, Diego Cusano‘s account is an incredible source of inspiration. The illustrator takes every day objects and creates fun draws of animals and daily life situations that he shares on Instagram for a guaranted viral effect. A smart way of showing graphic art on social networks.
“I’ve always been a creative person”, he says. “I started playing the piano when I was four years old – music and drawing have always been my passions. Yet I don’t consider myself an artist, that’s too heavy a word. Nowadays, anyone can be an artist. No, I’m more of a ‘fantasy researcher’: every day I get up and look for an object and think of how to represent it in my own way, outside of reality and its constraints. Everything is a question mark, I don’t want to be living a routine.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994