1950s Airstream Trailer Restored as Modern Mobile Home with Cozy Wood Interior
An iconic Airstream trailer doesn’t have to be completely vintage to still retain its charm, and the transformation of a 1954 Flying Cloud trailer proves it. Timeless Travel Trailers restored this unit into a modern, mobile getaway by updating its decor and mechanics while maintaining its shiny, hand-polished exterior. In its former life, the Airstream was used as a hunting and fishing lodge near Goose Lake, Oregon. With the gorgeous renovation, it’s now ready for any cross-country adventure.
Upon entering the trailer, there’s an immediate feeling of comfort and coziness thanks to the warm, natural colors that line the interior. It features hickory wood furnishings with an aged oak flooring, in addition to vintage copper sheeting on the cooking vent and panels. The breakfast nook includes genuine leather seating with a view to the outdoors, and the full-sized bedroom area cleverly considers and accommodates for the lack of space in the mobile home. It even has hinges that open to reveal storage beneath the mattress.
The decor wasn’t the only part of the Airstream that got an upgrade. New running gear was installed, including an axle, brakes, suspension, wheels, tires, and more. There were even provisions made for air conditioning. Now, this like-new trailer can go on- or off-road for fishing, hunting, and scenic drives.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- This Ad Agency Uses Iconic Figures To Present Their Message In A Creative Way
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books