1950s Airstream Trailer Restored as Modern Mobile Home with Cozy Wood Interior
An iconic Airstream trailer doesn’t have to be completely vintage to still retain its charm, and the transformation of a 1954 Flying Cloud trailer proves it. Timeless Travel Trailers restored this unit into a modern, mobile getaway by updating its decor and mechanics while maintaining its shiny, hand-polished exterior. In its former life, the Airstream was used as a hunting and fishing lodge near Goose Lake, Oregon. With the gorgeous renovation, it’s now ready for any cross-country adventure.
Upon entering the trailer, there’s an immediate feeling of comfort and coziness thanks to the warm, natural colors that line the interior. It features hickory wood furnishings with an aged oak flooring, in addition to vintage copper sheeting on the cooking vent and panels. The breakfast nook includes genuine leather seating with a view to the outdoors, and the full-sized bedroom area cleverly considers and accommodates for the lack of space in the mobile home. It even has hinges that open to reveal storage beneath the mattress.
The decor wasn’t the only part of the Airstream that got an upgrade. New running gear was installed, including an axle, brakes, suspension, wheels, tires, and more. There were even provisions made for air conditioning. Now, this like-new trailer can go on- or off-road for fishing, hunting, and scenic drives.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- “Natural Beauty” Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
- A Photographer Combines Portraits Of Family Members To Prove How Amazing Our Genes Are
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
- This Is How Soviets Imagined 21st Century Will Look Like: The Soviet Eera Sci-Fi Mag That Wanted To Predict The Future
- Photographer Jonny Joo Captures Eerie Images Of Abandoned Buildings
- Realistic And Scary 3D Versions Of Childhood Movie Characters And Various Objects By Brazilian Artist
- A Street Artist Creates Giant Mural In A Maximum Security Prison In California