1950s Airstream Trailer Restored as Modern Mobile Home with Cozy Wood Interior
An iconic Airstream trailer doesn’t have to be completely vintage to still retain its charm, and the transformation of a 1954 Flying Cloud trailer proves it. Timeless Travel Trailers restored this unit into a modern, mobile getaway by updating its decor and mechanics while maintaining its shiny, hand-polished exterior. In its former life, the Airstream was used as a hunting and fishing lodge near Goose Lake, Oregon. With the gorgeous renovation, it’s now ready for any cross-country adventure.
Upon entering the trailer, there’s an immediate feeling of comfort and coziness thanks to the warm, natural colors that line the interior. It features hickory wood furnishings with an aged oak flooring, in addition to vintage copper sheeting on the cooking vent and panels. The breakfast nook includes genuine leather seating with a view to the outdoors, and the full-sized bedroom area cleverly considers and accommodates for the lack of space in the mobile home. It even has hinges that open to reveal storage beneath the mattress.
The decor wasn’t the only part of the Airstream that got an upgrade. New running gear was installed, including an axle, brakes, suspension, wheels, tires, and more. There were even provisions made for air conditioning. Now, this like-new trailer can go on- or off-road for fishing, hunting, and scenic drives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia