This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
Twitter user Melinda in Naples, Florida has access to many bodies of horseshoe crabs. Their hard shells are perfect for painting.
So far, she has made about 85 of these paintings, which are reinforced with plaster inside. Despite this reinforcement, she’s unsure about how to package them for shipping, so she hasn’t sold them yet.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia