Unexpected Land Art Beautifully Formed In Nature
It’s fairly impossible to predict what British artist Andy Goldsworthy might come up with next! The Scotland-based artist creates intriguing, site-specific land art that utilizes natural resources in completely unexpected ways. The final results are organized, colorfully radiating leaves, spiraling sticks, and mounds of thin rocks that convey the beauty of the natural environment in creative works of art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Designer Michael Irwin Perfectly Rebrands Famous Logos Just For Fun