Go Get Glitter: The Superb Creative Glitter Makeup Ideas For Halloween
Holly Pollack, 23, and Sophia Levy, 24, were childhood besties who both pursued careers as makeup artists. After struggling to get enough work, the pair headed off to Ibiza where they were inspired to to create their own glitter brand. Whether they’re jetting off to Coachella to get influencers festival-ready or being flown to New York for parties, these girls are set for world domination.
“At the beginning we were just doing glitter at events for people, but it wasn’t until we started up an Instagram page that word about us spread. People would ask where they could buy glitter from but at the time, you couldn’t really find any on the high street. It eventually got to the point where we realised there was a huge market for us to be a brand of our own. Instead of diverting people to different brands, we decided to create our own. From there we met with a manufacturer and GoGetGlitter was born.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats