Amazing Bike Made of Ice
Sculptor Krisztian Pogany puts the finishing touches to an ice bike in Canada Square Park in Canary Wharf on January 13, 2011 in London, England. The sculpture is part of the London Ice Sculpting Festival, a three day event that includes polar bear sculpting classes for the public and speed competitions for the professionals.
Photo by Matthew Lloyd/Getty Images.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Turkish Artist Makes Collages You Probably Wouldn’t Expect
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Danish Photographer Captures Atmospheric Images of the Hyllie Water Tower Covered with a Morning Fog
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- “Light”: Beautiful Winning Images Of WildArt Photographer of the Year 2021
- 20 Comics Exploring The Difficult Themes Of Politics And Economics By Artist PinkWug