Amazing Bike Made of Ice
Sculptor Krisztian Pogany puts the finishing touches to an ice bike in Canada Square Park in Canary Wharf on January 13, 2011 in London, England. The sculpture is part of the London Ice Sculpting Festival, a three day event that includes polar bear sculpting classes for the public and speed competitions for the professionals.
Photo by Matthew Lloyd/Getty Images.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity