This Girl Doodles Adorable Comics To Shed Light On Introverts And Their Daily Struggles
Being an introvert herself, Marzi knows what she’s talking about when she creates her Introvert Doodles. Her goal is to show other people who also have this kind of personality that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with them.
We love Introvert Doodles and we hope you do to.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of The Russian Student Girls In Their Communal Apartments And Hostels