This Girl Doodles Adorable Comics To Shed Light On Introverts And Their Daily Struggles
Being an introvert herself, Marzi knows what she’s talking about when she creates her Introvert Doodles. Her goal is to show other people who also have this kind of personality that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with them.
We love Introvert Doodles and we hope you do to.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Black: Gerardo Zaffino’s Macabre Comics