This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
Paul De Graaf recently shared an amazing photo album that shows the layers of paint that have formed on a famous Dutch graffiti wall over the last 30 years.
According to De Graaf, this is “Doornroosje”. It’s a graffiti ‘Hall of Fame’ in the city of Nijmegen, the Netherlands. What started as a 70s hippie cult place, became a center for music and art in the early 80s. It was even one of the first places where it was legal to smoke cannabis. The building is surrounded by walls that are all spray painted from top to bottom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers