Think Nature – The New Vegetal Creations of French Designer Monsieur Plant
After his amazing project Just Grow It!, the vegetal sneakers, here is a selection of the latest creations of the French artist and designer Christophe Guinet, aka Monsieur Plant, based in Marseille, and his poetic nature-oriented projects.
With his creations Natural Skateboarding or Batman vs Mr. Plant, the artist uses bark to divert icons of pop culture and urban trends, while he is experimenting vegetal street art with Think Nature. He also questions the place of man in nature with his Metamorphosis project, created in collaboration with Photospectral and Cecile Anton, in which he staged a strange vegetal man.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Does The Ideal Man Look Like? The Answer May Depend On Where You Live
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- “Sometimes”: Artist Illustrates a Series on Mental Health
- Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
- This House Don’t Look Like Anything Special, But When You Go Inside…
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors