Think Nature – The New Vegetal Creations of French Designer Monsieur Plant
After his amazing project Just Grow It!, the vegetal sneakers, here is a selection of the latest creations of the French artist and designer Christophe Guinet, aka Monsieur Plant, based in Marseille, and his poetic nature-oriented projects.
With his creations Natural Skateboarding or Batman vs Mr. Plant, the artist uses bark to divert icons of pop culture and urban trends, while he is experimenting vegetal street art with Think Nature. He also questions the place of man in nature with his Metamorphosis project, created in collaboration with Photospectral and Cecile Anton, in which he staged a strange vegetal man.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers