Think Nature – The New Vegetal Creations of French Designer Monsieur Plant
After his amazing project Just Grow It!, the vegetal sneakers, here is a selection of the latest creations of the French artist and designer Christophe Guinet, aka Monsieur Plant, based in Marseille, and his poetic nature-oriented projects.
With his creations Natural Skateboarding or Batman vs Mr. Plant, the artist uses bark to divert icons of pop culture and urban trends, while he is experimenting vegetal street art with Think Nature. He also questions the place of man in nature with his Metamorphosis project, created in collaboration with Photospectral and Cecile Anton, in which he staged a strange vegetal man.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Spectacular Cityscape, Aerial and Landscape Photographs by Mike Meyers
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious