15 Untranslatable Love Words From Around The World For Romantic Sweethearts Everywhere
If you are one of those fortunate people who knows more than one language, you’ll know that some words are just untranslatable. But help is at hand from illustrator Emma Block (working with Vashi.com), who shows us the meaning of these “untranslatable” words with her truly beautiful drawings.
“Zhi zi zhi shou, yu zi xie lao,” Chinese.
“Mo chuisle mo chroi,” Gaelic.
“Koi no yokan,” Japanese.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto