Sekunda Glue: The Immortal Collection
“What does happen when you glue back things with Sekunda, over and over and make them every time as good as new? You create an Immortal Object. And that’s exactly what we did – we created The Immortal Collection, the first ever limited edition series of objects that will last forever – because they are sold together with a pack of Sekunda Glue.” Case by BBDO Russia.
The Immortal Collection of toys was on sale in hip chain of stores Respublika, in Moscow, for 1 month.
On Respublika’s website you could make any of their gadgets “Immortal” by just adding a free pack of Sekunda Glue to you shopping cart. The freshly made “Immortal Object” was then wrapped in the “Immortal Collection” pack and delivered to your home.
Creative Director – MIHAI COLIBAN
Copywriter – MARIA BORZILOVA
Art Director – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Designer – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Producer – MARIA BORZILOVA
Account Manager – EKATERINA KONOVALOVA
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee