Sekunda Glue: The Immortal Collection
“What does happen when you glue back things with Sekunda, over and over and make them every time as good as new? You create an Immortal Object. And that’s exactly what we did – we created The Immortal Collection, the first ever limited edition series of objects that will last forever – because they are sold together with a pack of Sekunda Glue.” Case by BBDO Russia.
The Immortal Collection of toys was on sale in hip chain of stores Respublika, in Moscow, for 1 month.
On Respublika’s website you could make any of their gadgets “Immortal” by just adding a free pack of Sekunda Glue to you shopping cart. The freshly made “Immortal Object” was then wrapped in the “Immortal Collection” pack and delivered to your home.
Creative Director – MIHAI COLIBAN
Copywriter – MARIA BORZILOVA
Art Director – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Designer – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Producer – MARIA BORZILOVA
Account Manager – EKATERINA KONOVALOVA
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Amusing Illustrations That Share Insights About Everyday Life And Psychology
- “Phantasmagoric Ecstasy”: The Superb Collage Artworks of Michelle Concetta
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- Real-Life Orc: Brazilian Tattoo Artist Has Giant Tusks Implanted to Resemble Fictional Creature