Sekunda Glue: The Immortal Collection
“What does happen when you glue back things with Sekunda, over and over and make them every time as good as new? You create an Immortal Object. And that’s exactly what we did – we created The Immortal Collection, the first ever limited edition series of objects that will last forever – because they are sold together with a pack of Sekunda Glue.” Case by BBDO Russia.
The Immortal Collection of toys was on sale in hip chain of stores Respublika, in Moscow, for 1 month.
On Respublika’s website you could make any of their gadgets “Immortal” by just adding a free pack of Sekunda Glue to you shopping cart. The freshly made “Immortal Object” was then wrapped in the “Immortal Collection” pack and delivered to your home.
Creative Director – MIHAI COLIBAN
Copywriter – MARIA BORZILOVA
Art Director – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Designer – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Producer – MARIA BORZILOVA
Account Manager – EKATERINA KONOVALOVA
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- This Is How NYC Central Park Would Have Looked Based On A Rejected Design From 1858