Sekunda Glue: The Immortal Collection
“What does happen when you glue back things with Sekunda, over and over and make them every time as good as new? You create an Immortal Object. And that’s exactly what we did – we created The Immortal Collection, the first ever limited edition series of objects that will last forever – because they are sold together with a pack of Sekunda Glue.” Case by BBDO Russia.
The Immortal Collection of toys was on sale in hip chain of stores Respublika, in Moscow, for 1 month.
On Respublika’s website you could make any of their gadgets “Immortal” by just adding a free pack of Sekunda Glue to you shopping cart. The freshly made “Immortal Object” was then wrapped in the “Immortal Collection” pack and delivered to your home.
Creative Director – MIHAI COLIBAN
Copywriter – MARIA BORZILOVA
Art Director – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Designer – NIKOLAY PEREVOSHCHIKOV
Producer – MARIA BORZILOVA
Account Manager – EKATERINA KONOVALOVA
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Incredibly Realistic Sculptures Of People Who Lived Thousands Of Years Ago By Oscar Nilsson
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era