Men’s Pants 2020 Fashion Collection By London College Of Fashion
The collection featured below was made by 26-year-old fashion designer Harikrishnan and it’s his graduate collection as part of London College of Fashion’s MA degree show.
Hopefully, these pants will become mainstream male fashion. We would love to see men all around the world wear inflatable latex pants daily. Are you man enough to fill these pants? Leave the answer in comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies