Men’s Pants 2020 Fashion Collection By London College Of Fashion
The collection featured below was made by 26-year-old fashion designer Harikrishnan and it’s his graduate collection as part of London College of Fashion’s MA degree show.
Hopefully, these pants will become mainstream male fashion. We would love to see men all around the world wear inflatable latex pants daily. Are you man enough to fill these pants? Leave the answer in comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Strange Things Behind Belgian Windows
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads