Real-Life Orc: Brazilian Tattoo Artist Has Giant Tusks Implanted to Resemble Fictional Creature
A 41-year-old tattoo artist and body modification enthusiast who calls himself Orc had two giant fake tusks fitted onto his bottom row of teeth, in an attempt to make himself look like a real-life orc.
Orc, who hails from the Brazilian town of Iguatemi, in Mato Grosso do Sul, got his first tattoo at the age of 15, and has since developed a passion for tattoos and body modifications, undergoing several procedures that have left him looking rather unique. The 41-year-old father of one has both eyes tattooed black, about 80% of his body covered in ink, a split tongue, several subdermal implants and sliced ears, but it’s his mouth that draws most people’s attention. Orc spent over $500 having a pair of large tusks fitted over his bottom teeth to make himself look like the fictional creature depicted in popular films and video games like Warcraft.
The Brazilian body modification enthusiast declared himself pleased with his unique appearance, but he admitted that his friends and family don’t really approve of it. His mother can’t stand it, his father tolerates it, and most of his friends think it’s strange, but it’s his passion and he isn’t giving it up for anybody.
The real-life orc’s wife, Krishna, also shares his passion for tattoos and body modifications, and has had considerable work done herself. As you can see in these photos, the two really look great together.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror