Real-Life Orc: Brazilian Tattoo Artist Has Giant Tusks Implanted to Resemble Fictional Creature
A 41-year-old tattoo artist and body modification enthusiast who calls himself Orc had two giant fake tusks fitted onto his bottom row of teeth, in an attempt to make himself look like a real-life orc.
Orc, who hails from the Brazilian town of Iguatemi, in Mato Grosso do Sul, got his first tattoo at the age of 15, and has since developed a passion for tattoos and body modifications, undergoing several procedures that have left him looking rather unique. The 41-year-old father of one has both eyes tattooed black, about 80% of his body covered in ink, a split tongue, several subdermal implants and sliced ears, but it’s his mouth that draws most people’s attention. Orc spent over $500 having a pair of large tusks fitted over his bottom teeth to make himself look like the fictional creature depicted in popular films and video games like Warcraft.
The Brazilian body modification enthusiast declared himself pleased with his unique appearance, but he admitted that his friends and family don’t really approve of it. His mother can’t stand it, his father tolerates it, and most of his friends think it’s strange, but it’s his passion and he isn’t giving it up for anybody.
The real-life orc’s wife, Krishna, also shares his passion for tattoos and body modifications, and has had considerable work done herself. As you can see in these photos, the two really look great together.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden