Artist Kanat Nurtazin Creates Drawings By Cutting Fallen Leaves
According to Kanat Nurtazin: “5 years ago, I have started my project “100 methods of drawing”, and leaf-cutting art is one of my favorite. Leaf’s life is fleeting so as our lives and I am giving a second life to them to discover an untold story.
I simply imagine a bright moment that I want to share with my audience. I draw it on the leaf and cut with a razor. The most important thing is to find the best suitable place to catch with my camera at the right time and right angle. And the story has been released!
Hope you will like them and enjoy my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994