Artist Kanat Nurtazin Creates Drawings By Cutting Fallen Leaves
According to Kanat Nurtazin: “5 years ago, I have started my project “100 methods of drawing”, and leaf-cutting art is one of my favorite. Leaf’s life is fleeting so as our lives and I am giving a second life to them to discover an untold story.
I simply imagine a bright moment that I want to share with my audience. I draw it on the leaf and cut with a razor. The most important thing is to find the best suitable place to catch with my camera at the right time and right angle. And the story has been released!
Hope you will like them and enjoy my art.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Megaupload Boss Kim “Dotcom” Schmitz’s $30 Million Mansion and Luxury Cars
- China’s Bike-Sharing Graveyards
- The Complete Number Pi Book
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- The Very Rare 1980 4-Door Chevrolet Corvette