Cake Artist Makes Amazing Cakes That Look Just Like Everyday Objects
Cake artist Luke Vincentini of Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey creates highly realistic baked creations that are made to look like ordinary items.
Vincentini’s work includes a bag of Doritos, cans of spiked seltzer and beer, a cup of coffee, a chunk of wood, a slab of brick-revealing concrete, a halved lemon and a vintage duck phone. Vincentini told Caters News that it’s hard work, but completely worth it nonetheless.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910