Cake Artist Makes Amazing Cakes That Look Just Like Everyday Objects
Cake artist Luke Vincentini of Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey creates highly realistic baked creations that are made to look like ordinary items.
Vincentini’s work includes a bag of Doritos, cans of spiked seltzer and beer, a cup of coffee, a chunk of wood, a slab of brick-revealing concrete, a halved lemon and a vintage duck phone. Vincentini told Caters News that it’s hard work, but completely worth it nonetheless.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- The Amazing Millennium Falcon Bedroom
- Creative Agency Buys $10k Of Blank Ad Space To Give Everyone A Break From Ads
- This Children’s Illustration Ebook Focuses On 3-Year-Old Kid’s Thoughts During Coronavirus
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- Sin Eater: Illustrations from The Heart of The Herefordshire Countryside by Matthew Glover
- Fuck COVID-19: I Survived Coronavirus 2020 Coin Is Here!
- Rare And Beautiful Photos Of 18-Year-Old Freshman Madonna At The University of Michigan In 1976
- This Japanese Artist Makes Sculptures Out Of Snow, And Here Are The Coolest Ones