Cake Artist Makes Amazing Cakes That Look Just Like Everyday Objects
Cake artist Luke Vincentini of Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey creates highly realistic baked creations that are made to look like ordinary items.
Vincentini’s work includes a bag of Doritos, cans of spiked seltzer and beer, a cup of coffee, a chunk of wood, a slab of brick-revealing concrete, a halved lemon and a vintage duck phone. Vincentini told Caters News that it’s hard work, but completely worth it nonetheless.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic