Sweet Disney Princesses Stalked By Villains From Hell
For his latest imaginative series artist and illustrator Rodolfo Loaiza Ontiveros had the novel idea of pairing the much-loved Disney Princesses with the world’s most infamous villains which we’ve all come to fear.
Juxtaposing the innocent with the malevolent his series sees two worlds colliding with the likes of the menacing Freddy Kreuger dropping in to see Sleeping Beauty or Leatherface brutally slaying dear Tinkerbell.
It’s highly unlikely you’ll ever see these characters come face to face on the silver screen, but Ontiveros twisted imagery allows us to imagine a far sinister side to the classic Disney tales of old.
You can see the entire series, including more disturbing Disney-themed creations via Ontiveros’s official Facebook Page.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier