Artist Created 40 Informative Illustrations About Environmental Issues
Complex environmental issues seen through the lens of a lovable astronaut/polar bear odd couple; Cosmo & Giraffe. The duo serves as a voice for WeSupply, an online marketplace that empowers customers to make a difference through conscious shopping. In their off-time the pair enjoy cruising around in a spaceship and long walks on the beach – respectively.
“Hello fellow humans,
I’m part of a vulnerable species called polar bears but I’m a really friendly specimen of my kind. I even go by the name of Giraffe and I live by the Arctics where I have a lot of friends, for now.
I’m 6 years old, which makes me somewhat of a teenage polar bear (did you know that we live up to 25 years?), but don’t get fooled by my young age, because I’ve already learned the issues that the environment faces everyday. I’m talking about pollution, climate change, deforestation and so many others that put our lives into jeopardy, and by ‘ours’ I mean yours too, buddy.
Join me in this new journey I’m on. I will tell you more about the environment, the Issues it’s facing, how to overcome them and what can we do to make Earth a better place. Let’s fight the good fight!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Animal Portraits in The Style of Old Masters by Tein Lucasson
- Charles Lister’s Creepy Dolls