Artist Created 40 Informative Illustrations About Environmental Issues
Complex environmental issues seen through the lens of a lovable astronaut/polar bear odd couple; Cosmo & Giraffe. The duo serves as a voice for WeSupply, an online marketplace that empowers customers to make a difference through conscious shopping. In their off-time the pair enjoy cruising around in a spaceship and long walks on the beach – respectively.
“Hello fellow humans,
I’m part of a vulnerable species called polar bears but I’m a really friendly specimen of my kind. I even go by the name of Giraffe and I live by the Arctics where I have a lot of friends, for now.
I’m 6 years old, which makes me somewhat of a teenage polar bear (did you know that we live up to 25 years?), but don’t get fooled by my young age, because I’ve already learned the issues that the environment faces everyday. I’m talking about pollution, climate change, deforestation and so many others that put our lives into jeopardy, and by ‘ours’ I mean yours too, buddy.
Join me in this new journey I’m on. I will tell you more about the environment, the Issues it’s facing, how to overcome them and what can we do to make Earth a better place. Let’s fight the good fight!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Loving Dad Builds Custom “Star Wars” Rocking Horse for Daughter’s 1st Birthday
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art