No-Shave Movember: Disney Princesses with Beards
In probably the weirdest and most unsettling commemoration of Movember (mustache November) that we’ve seen yet, blogger and illustrator Adam Ellis has created a series of images of Disney princesses with lush beards.
Did you ever wonder what Jasmine might look like with a long, black beard tied with ribbons, or how Cinderella would look with a robust mustache? No? Well that’s too bad, because what you are about to see cannot be unseen. The illustrations are simple but perfectly matched – you could imagine these bushy beards swirling and twirling as beautifully as these princesses’ dresses.
Ellis originally created a single picture of Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) with a bushy beard. After a Facebook fan urged him to create an entire series of bearded princesses, he quickly complied, leading to this wonderful collection of pogonotrophic princesses that he posted on Buzzfeed.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Artist Replaces Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Those From The Show Dinosaurs