No-Shave Movember: Disney Princesses with Beards
In probably the weirdest and most unsettling commemoration of Movember (mustache November) that we’ve seen yet, blogger and illustrator Adam Ellis has created a series of images of Disney princesses with lush beards.
Did you ever wonder what Jasmine might look like with a long, black beard tied with ribbons, or how Cinderella would look with a robust mustache? No? Well that’s too bad, because what you are about to see cannot be unseen. The illustrations are simple but perfectly matched – you could imagine these bushy beards swirling and twirling as beautifully as these princesses’ dresses.
Ellis originally created a single picture of Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) with a bushy beard. After a Facebook fan urged him to create an entire series of bearded princesses, he quickly complied, leading to this wonderful collection of pogonotrophic princesses that he posted on Buzzfeed.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Does The Ideal Man Look Like? The Answer May Depend On Where You Live
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- “Sometimes”: Artist Illustrates a Series on Mental Health
- Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
- This House Don’t Look Like Anything Special, But When You Go Inside…
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors