No-Shave Movember: Disney Princesses with Beards
In probably the weirdest and most unsettling commemoration of Movember (mustache November) that we’ve seen yet, blogger and illustrator Adam Ellis has created a series of images of Disney princesses with lush beards.
Did you ever wonder what Jasmine might look like with a long, black beard tied with ribbons, or how Cinderella would look with a robust mustache? No? Well that’s too bad, because what you are about to see cannot be unseen. The illustrations are simple but perfectly matched – you could imagine these bushy beards swirling and twirling as beautifully as these princesses’ dresses.
Ellis originally created a single picture of Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) with a bushy beard. After a Facebook fan urged him to create an entire series of bearded princesses, he quickly complied, leading to this wonderful collection of pogonotrophic princesses that he posted on Buzzfeed.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know