No-Shave Movember: Disney Princesses with Beards
In probably the weirdest and most unsettling commemoration of Movember (mustache November) that we’ve seen yet, blogger and illustrator Adam Ellis has created a series of images of Disney princesses with lush beards.
Did you ever wonder what Jasmine might look like with a long, black beard tied with ribbons, or how Cinderella would look with a robust mustache? No? Well that’s too bad, because what you are about to see cannot be unseen. The illustrations are simple but perfectly matched – you could imagine these bushy beards swirling and twirling as beautifully as these princesses’ dresses.
Ellis originally created a single picture of Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) with a bushy beard. After a Facebook fan urged him to create an entire series of bearded princesses, he quickly complied, leading to this wonderful collection of pogonotrophic princesses that he posted on Buzzfeed.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s