We’re No Angels, But We’re Still Wonderful
Lane Bryant, a company that produces clothes for larger women, has launched what it’s calling the #ImNoAngel campaign, which seeks to show that all women are sexy and that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
These ladies are obviously putting up a challenge to the famous Victoria’s Secret Angels, who have long been considered to represent only a limited interpretation of beauty and sex appeal which is so widespread in the world today.
This photo shoot featured such topline ’plus-size’ models as Ashley Graham, Marquita Pring, Candice Huffine, Victoria Lee, Justine Legault and Elly Mayday. Moreover, these curvaceous ladies have started a large social media campaign by creating a trending hashtag #ImNoAngel. It encourages different women of all shapes and sizes to post their personal pictures and inspires them to love their bodies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom