We’re No Angels, But We’re Still Wonderful
Lane Bryant, a company that produces clothes for larger women, has launched what it’s calling the #ImNoAngel campaign, which seeks to show that all women are sexy and that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
These ladies are obviously putting up a challenge to the famous Victoria’s Secret Angels, who have long been considered to represent only a limited interpretation of beauty and sex appeal which is so widespread in the world today.
This photo shoot featured such topline ’plus-size’ models as Ashley Graham, Marquita Pring, Candice Huffine, Victoria Lee, Justine Legault and Elly Mayday. Moreover, these curvaceous ladies have started a large social media campaign by creating a trending hashtag #ImNoAngel. It encourages different women of all shapes and sizes to post their personal pictures and inspires them to love their bodies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Designer Michael Irwin Perfectly Rebrands Famous Logos Just For Fun