We’re No Angels, But We’re Still Wonderful
Lane Bryant, a company that produces clothes for larger women, has launched what it’s calling the #ImNoAngel campaign, which seeks to show that all women are sexy and that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
These ladies are obviously putting up a challenge to the famous Victoria’s Secret Angels, who have long been considered to represent only a limited interpretation of beauty and sex appeal which is so widespread in the world today.
This photo shoot featured such topline ’plus-size’ models as Ashley Graham, Marquita Pring, Candice Huffine, Victoria Lee, Justine Legault and Elly Mayday. Moreover, these curvaceous ladies have started a large social media campaign by creating a trending hashtag #ImNoAngel. It encourages different women of all shapes and sizes to post their personal pictures and inspires them to love their bodies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop