We’re No Angels, But We’re Still Wonderful
Lane Bryant, a company that produces clothes for larger women, has launched what it’s calling the #ImNoAngel campaign, which seeks to show that all women are sexy and that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
These ladies are obviously putting up a challenge to the famous Victoria’s Secret Angels, who have long been considered to represent only a limited interpretation of beauty and sex appeal which is so widespread in the world today.
This photo shoot featured such topline ’plus-size’ models as Ashley Graham, Marquita Pring, Candice Huffine, Victoria Lee, Justine Legault and Elly Mayday. Moreover, these curvaceous ladies have started a large social media campaign by creating a trending hashtag #ImNoAngel. It encourages different women of all shapes and sizes to post their personal pictures and inspires them to love their bodies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- An Authentic 16th Century Plague Doctor Mask Preserved And On Display At The German Museum Of Medical History