Hairdresser Encourages Women To Embrace Their Grey Hair Instead Of Dying It
When your hair inevitably starts greying, you’re faced with two options – either embrace it or continue dyeing it for the rest of your life. Needless to say, embracing the fact that your hair is turning grey seems like the simpler solution – but it can be a tough call. Lucky for you, Californian colorist Jack Martin is here to help you.
Three years ago, a client told the man that she had been dyeing her hair at home using box dye every 3 to 4 weeks. The woman was tired of worrying about her hair color and just wanted to enjoy her retirement in peace. Jack discussed some ideas with the client and eventually both of them decided to go for a silver color that would allow the woman to visit the salon less often. The client loved the end result – and so did Jack. He liked it so much, in fact, he posted pics of the transformation on his Instagram account. The pictures soon went viral with many clients contacting Jack and asking for similar transformations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead