Anime Style Body Paint Model Dazzles With The Most Colorful Fashion In Japan
Ishoku hada (異色肌), “different colored skin” or “unique skin” may not be the most practical form of Japanese creative fashion, but it’s definitely the most colorful.
The bright and brilliant use of body paint takes inspiration from both popular fiction and applies some of Japan’s previously popular fashion trends, seeking to emulate the eccentric appearance of characters from video games, manga, and anime. Now DJ, model, and self-professed otaku Miyako and her crew are turning heads on Twitter with maybe the most vibrant display of the otherworldly look yet.
She eventually found herself connecting with other models and cosplayers, and a recent photoshoot at Kabukicho’s American Bar & Cafe Ren has drawn attention to just how varied and vibrant ishoku hada can be.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets