Anime Style Body Paint Model Dazzles With The Most Colorful Fashion In Japan
Ishoku hada (異色肌), “different colored skin” or “unique skin” may not be the most practical form of Japanese creative fashion, but it’s definitely the most colorful.
The bright and brilliant use of body paint takes inspiration from both popular fiction and applies some of Japan’s previously popular fashion trends, seeking to emulate the eccentric appearance of characters from video games, manga, and anime. Now DJ, model, and self-professed otaku Miyako and her crew are turning heads on Twitter with maybe the most vibrant display of the otherworldly look yet.
She eventually found herself connecting with other models and cosplayers, and a recent photoshoot at Kabukicho’s American Bar & Cafe Ren has drawn attention to just how varied and vibrant ishoku hada can be.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones