Anime Style Body Paint Model Dazzles With The Most Colorful Fashion In Japan
Ishoku hada (異色肌), “different colored skin” or “unique skin” may not be the most practical form of Japanese creative fashion, but it’s definitely the most colorful.
The bright and brilliant use of body paint takes inspiration from both popular fiction and applies some of Japan’s previously popular fashion trends, seeking to emulate the eccentric appearance of characters from video games, manga, and anime. Now DJ, model, and self-professed otaku Miyako and her crew are turning heads on Twitter with maybe the most vibrant display of the otherworldly look yet.
She eventually found herself connecting with other models and cosplayers, and a recent photoshoot at Kabukicho’s American Bar & Cafe Ren has drawn attention to just how varied and vibrant ishoku hada can be.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful