Anime Style Body Paint Model Dazzles With The Most Colorful Fashion In Japan
Ishoku hada (異色肌), “different colored skin” or “unique skin” may not be the most practical form of Japanese creative fashion, but it’s definitely the most colorful.
The bright and brilliant use of body paint takes inspiration from both popular fiction and applies some of Japan’s previously popular fashion trends, seeking to emulate the eccentric appearance of characters from video games, manga, and anime. Now DJ, model, and self-professed otaku Miyako and her crew are turning heads on Twitter with maybe the most vibrant display of the otherworldly look yet.
She eventually found herself connecting with other models and cosplayers, and a recent photoshoot at Kabukicho’s American Bar & Cafe Ren has drawn attention to just how varied and vibrant ishoku hada can be.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic