This Is What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were Renaissance Women
Coupling contemporary cultural references and historic fine art techniques, Bangkok-based designer Thunyamon Charoensuttikul has realized a series titled ‘Disney princesses in the Renaissance’. The digital paintings recreate some of Disney’s most beloved characters in the style of 15th century portraiture. Dark backdrops with minimal detail echo the aesthetic qualities of the artistic era, while a textured paint crackle effect mimics the time-worn personalities of Renaissance paintings.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Meet The Russian Who Walks Around The City During The Coronavirus Pandemic – Dressed As A Plague Doctor
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Artist Re-Imagines Classic Paintings To Obey Social Distancing Rules During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Temporary Tattoos Are Back, And They’re Better Than Ever