This Is What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were Renaissance Women
Coupling contemporary cultural references and historic fine art techniques, Bangkok-based designer Thunyamon Charoensuttikul has realized a series titled ‘Disney princesses in the Renaissance’. The digital paintings recreate some of Disney’s most beloved characters in the style of 15th century portraiture. Dark backdrops with minimal detail echo the aesthetic qualities of the artistic era, while a textured paint crackle effect mimics the time-worn personalities of Renaissance paintings.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove