When Your Daughter Has To Wear An Eye Patch Every Day, You Make The Most Of It
When Layla’s parents found out that she’d have to wear an eye patch every day for a couple hours every day, they tried to make the most of it by turning it into something fun and each time. It started as a game, and then grew into a creative project documenting Layla’s different patch styles on Instagram.
Celebrating the new year!
Layla has to wear her patch for a few hours everyday until she is about 4 years old. The reason is to help address a cataract. Whether it works or not, one thing is for sure: she has some awesome parents! It’s little things like this that can make the difference between a hardship and something to look forward to. At this age, that means everything… Layla is such a lucky girl!
Retro Apple Logo
It’s Back to the Future Day!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
Googley eyes were requested…
…And Big Googley Eyes Were Delivered!
Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
Just a Zergling
Tiny and Toony and a Little Loony!
Even Wonder Woman Has Bad Days Sometimes
Can’t wait for the new Star Wars!
When you wish upon a paper airplane…
Celebrating Earth Day
Spaceship from Firefly
Her favorite Simpson’s character
Having fun with Emoji’s
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s