When Your Daughter Has To Wear An Eye Patch Every Day, You Make The Most Of It
When Layla’s parents found out that she’d have to wear an eye patch every day for a couple hours every day, they tried to make the most of it by turning it into something fun and each time. It started as a game, and then grew into a creative project documenting Layla’s different patch styles on Instagram.
Celebrating the new year!
Layla has to wear her patch for a few hours everyday until she is about 4 years old. The reason is to help address a cataract. Whether it works or not, one thing is for sure: she has some awesome parents! It’s little things like this that can make the difference between a hardship and something to look forward to. At this age, that means everything… Layla is such a lucky girl!
Retro Apple Logo
It’s Back to the Future Day!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
Googley eyes were requested…
…And Big Googley Eyes Were Delivered!
Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
Just a Zergling
Tiny and Toony and a Little Loony!
Even Wonder Woman Has Bad Days Sometimes
Can’t wait for the new Star Wars!
When you wish upon a paper airplane…
Celebrating Earth Day
Spaceship from Firefly
Her favorite Simpson’s character
Having fun with Emoji’s
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Superb Black And White Photography By Jason M. Peterson
- Pastry Artist Dinara Kasko’s Sculptural Cakes Are Carved From Sheets Of Chocolate
- “Redheads”: Marvelous Portrait Photography By Erika Parfenova
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- This Elderly Couple Bought Their Household Appliances In 1950s, 50 Years Later They Still Work!
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Molten Glass Is Hand Blown Into These Wood Pieces To Make Contemporary Sculptures
- #ICouldHaveBeen: Kering Foundation Campaigns To End Violence Against Women
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Russian Clock Maker Konstantin Chaykin Creates Unbelievable Joker Timepiece With Facial Expressions
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!