When Your Daughter Has To Wear An Eye Patch Every Day, You Make The Most Of It
When Layla’s parents found out that she’d have to wear an eye patch every day for a couple hours every day, they tried to make the most of it by turning it into something fun and each time. It started as a game, and then grew into a creative project documenting Layla’s different patch styles on Instagram.
Celebrating the new year!
Layla has to wear her patch for a few hours everyday until she is about 4 years old. The reason is to help address a cataract. Whether it works or not, one thing is for sure: she has some awesome parents! It’s little things like this that can make the difference between a hardship and something to look forward to. At this age, that means everything… Layla is such a lucky girl!
Retro Apple Logo
It’s Back to the Future Day!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
Googley eyes were requested…
…And Big Googley Eyes Were Delivered!
Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
Just a Zergling
Tiny and Toony and a Little Loony!
Even Wonder Woman Has Bad Days Sometimes
Can’t wait for the new Star Wars!
When you wish upon a paper airplane…
Celebrating Earth Day
Spaceship from Firefly
Her favorite Simpson’s character
Having fun with Emoji’s
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper