When Your Daughter Has To Wear An Eye Patch Every Day, You Make The Most Of It
When Layla’s parents found out that she’d have to wear an eye patch every day for a couple hours every day, they tried to make the most of it by turning it into something fun and each time. It started as a game, and then grew into a creative project documenting Layla’s different patch styles on Instagram.
Celebrating the new year!
Layla has to wear her patch for a few hours everyday until she is about 4 years old. The reason is to help address a cataract. Whether it works or not, one thing is for sure: she has some awesome parents! It’s little things like this that can make the difference between a hardship and something to look forward to. At this age, that means everything… Layla is such a lucky girl!
Retro Apple Logo
It’s Back to the Future Day!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
Googley eyes were requested…
…And Big Googley Eyes Were Delivered!
Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
Just a Zergling
Tiny and Toony and a Little Loony!
Even Wonder Woman Has Bad Days Sometimes
Can’t wait for the new Star Wars!
When you wish upon a paper airplane…
Celebrating Earth Day
Spaceship from Firefly
Her favorite Simpson’s character
Having fun with Emoji’s
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome