When Your Daughter Has To Wear An Eye Patch Every Day, You Make The Most Of It
When Layla’s parents found out that she’d have to wear an eye patch every day for a couple hours every day, they tried to make the most of it by turning it into something fun and each time. It started as a game, and then grew into a creative project documenting Layla’s different patch styles on Instagram.
Celebrating the new year!
Layla has to wear her patch for a few hours everyday until she is about 4 years old. The reason is to help address a cataract. Whether it works or not, one thing is for sure: she has some awesome parents! It’s little things like this that can make the difference between a hardship and something to look forward to. At this age, that means everything… Layla is such a lucky girl!
Retro Apple Logo
It’s Back to the Future Day!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
Googley eyes were requested…
…And Big Googley Eyes Were Delivered!
Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
Just a Zergling
Tiny and Toony and a Little Loony!
Even Wonder Woman Has Bad Days Sometimes
Can’t wait for the new Star Wars!
When you wish upon a paper airplane…
Celebrating Earth Day
Spaceship from Firefly
Her favorite Simpson’s character
Having fun with Emoji’s
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Indian Artist Kevin Adams Creates Breathtaking Digital Artworks