Woman Hilariously Recreates More Ridiculous Instagram Photos Posted By Celebs
Last year, we featured Australian comedian Celeste Barber’s comical recreations of absurd Instagram photos posted by celebrities. What began as a joke has now turned into a full-fledged series that has strangers sending in requests for specific images of superstars to be remade. View highlights of her latest additions below and stay updated via her Instagram account.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope