Black Holes By Aurélien Police
Freelance illustrator and graphic designer Aurélien Police was born in France in 1978. He has already worked and is currently working on projects for the music and publishing industries (book covers, CD design, children book illustrations).
He uses computer as melting pot to mix up all sorts of raw materials, erasing the frontiers between all possible media so as to provide his pictures with a graphic finishing of his own. Flirting with various themes, often associated with fantasy, detective or supernatural, allows him to translate in pictures his own personal vision of those genres.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of 2021 Epson International Pano Awards
- Artists Combine Classical Paintings And Halloween Pop Culture
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969