This Japanese Company Found The Most “Prefurrable” Way To Improve Productivity
A Japanese company named Ferray Corporation, an internet solutions business, came up with an unusual way for their employees to unwind and increase productivity. Now, workers are allowed to bring their cats to work. Nine cats, rescued by the company, already roam freely in the office on a regular basis.
Moreover, if someone doesn’t have a pet of their own yet, they are paid a «cat bonus» after deciding to adopt a feline that needs a home. It seems that the office communication has increased dramatically, since Ferray employees now have a topic that brings them together and lowers everyone’s stress levels.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021