Don’t Miss PETA’s Cheeky New Ads That Warn Drivers, ‘Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!’
“Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!” That’s the message on new PETA billboards going up this summer in Texas, North Carolina, and Georgia—the country’s top producers of beef, pork, and poultry, respectively.
The ads show a cow, a pig, or a chicken lying in bed between a disappointed-looking couple, with the aim of reminding diners that artery-clogging meat and dairy foods can have a major impact on what happens—or doesn’t happen—in the bedroom.
More info: PETA
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster