Don’t Miss PETA’s Cheeky New Ads That Warn Drivers, ‘Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!’
“Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!” That’s the message on new PETA billboards going up this summer in Texas, North Carolina, and Georgia—the country’s top producers of beef, pork, and poultry, respectively.
The ads show a cow, a pig, or a chicken lying in bed between a disappointed-looking couple, with the aim of reminding diners that artery-clogging meat and dairy foods can have a major impact on what happens—or doesn’t happen—in the bedroom.
More info: PETA
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- A Flash Drive Made To Look Like You’re Storing Data On A Fish’s Brain
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- Someone Created An Instagram For A Soup Ladle And Its More Than 67K Followers Can’t Get Enough Of Its Adventures
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s