Don’t Miss PETA’s Cheeky New Ads That Warn Drivers, ‘Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!’
“Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!” That’s the message on new PETA billboards going up this summer in Texas, North Carolina, and Georgia—the country’s top producers of beef, pork, and poultry, respectively.
The ads show a cow, a pig, or a chicken lying in bed between a disappointed-looking couple, with the aim of reminding diners that artery-clogging meat and dairy foods can have a major impact on what happens—or doesn’t happen—in the bedroom.
More info: PETA
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist