This Artist Designs A Bench Inspired By Glaciers And Natural Earth Formations
Brooklyn-based designer Fernando Mastrangelo, has designed this unique and sculptural bench as part of his “Drift” collection. Inspired by glaciers and natural earth formations, the designer used hand-dyed sand with cement to create the bench that represents different layers of earth.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Creative And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Fabien Barrau