These Live Edge Ocean Shore Coffee Tables Are Incredible
Artist Rivka Wilkins and woodworker Jared Davis have collaborated on a series of beautiful coffee tables that capture ocean waves crashing on the shores of a live edge walnut coffee table.
The crashing waves are created using a series of layered resin atop a gorgeous walnut slab of reclaimed wood. The table is finished with flatbar steel legs and the remainder of the slab not covered by waves is finished with a durable, all-natural hardwax oil.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad