These Live Edge Ocean Shore Coffee Tables Are Incredible
Artist Rivka Wilkins and woodworker Jared Davis have collaborated on a series of beautiful coffee tables that capture ocean waves crashing on the shores of a live edge walnut coffee table.
The crashing waves are created using a series of layered resin atop a gorgeous walnut slab of reclaimed wood. The table is finished with flatbar steel legs and the remainder of the slab not covered by waves is finished with a durable, all-natural hardwax oil.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s