These Live Edge Ocean Shore Coffee Tables Are Incredible
Artist Rivka Wilkins and woodworker Jared Davis have collaborated on a series of beautiful coffee tables that capture ocean waves crashing on the shores of a live edge walnut coffee table.
The crashing waves are created using a series of layered resin atop a gorgeous walnut slab of reclaimed wood. The table is finished with flatbar steel legs and the remainder of the slab not covered by waves is finished with a durable, all-natural hardwax oil.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing