The Daydreamer Sofa Was Inspired By Clouds
Taiwanese designer Cheng-Tsung Feng has designed Daydreamer, an indoor leisure chair or sofa that’s derived from the imagination of a cloud from our childhood.
“Dreaming for flying above a cloud and having one. Then, making one after another daydream on it.”
This is an indoor leisure chair (sofa), the concept derived from the imagination of cloud in our childhood. It is used material which can be free to change ideal form and the most comfortable posture is just like a cloud. More, it makes us back to the fantasy childhood and get back into source of dream again.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Japanese Illustrator Combines Animals and Vegetables to Make Charming Fairy Tale Creatures
- Cool Photos Show What Bedrooms of Teenagers Looked Like in the 1980s
- Budweiser Adapts Its Sexist Ads From The 50s And 60s To 2019
- “In Hope of a New Future”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Dreamy Art Works of Davansh Atry
- The Horror Of Sleep Paralysis Hallucinations Revealed In 46 Dark Drawings
- The Mafia’s New York: Hideouts, Hangouts and Rubouts
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Japan’s Fascinating Blackboard Art Trend
- Surreal Fabric Forms: Stunning Still Life Photography By Neal Grundy