Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet
Benny Harlem and his daughter Jaxyn have ‘broken the internet’ with photos of their long lustrous afro hair. Benny is an artiste from New York City who loves to rock his hair in a high top fade, you can follow him on Instagram.
“I am beyond grateful of the role that God has given me in the lives of others and I take it very seriously. With my daughter especially, there is no greater bond. We share a very honest relationship and it means more to me every day to understand that she is looking to me for so much in her life that she has yet to live. I am excited to remain her anchor,” Benny told Huffington Post.
“My inspiration to share my very personal relationship with my princess on Instagram was my vision of life. I find the majority of my inspiration from children. I want to bring that feeling of family and fatherhood back to the forefront of the mind how we used to feel when we watched the Cosby Show or Julia. Social media had become the new nightly show so I want to put positivity on the mind of our fathers. We are the foundation behind the future,” he added.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic