Autumn – Winter 2018 Men’s Fashion: Your Grandmother’s Afghans As You’ve Mever Seen Them Before!
Lord von Schmitt wandered the planet in search of intelligent life for years, before learning to knit. After 7 years at the needles–he barely did anything else–Lord von Schmitt flashed on the possibilities of Previously Crocheted Objects. These were everywhere in the form of afghan blankets, languishing forgotten in thrift stores. He put down the needles and never picked them up again. With a sewing machine he could move much faster, with scissors he could build forms, the material was wonderful and flexible and repulsive.
An old lady came up to him and said “those are the most hideous pants I’ve ever seen in my life,” to which he replied, “oh thanks. I made them myself.”
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Miyu Kojima Creates Miniature Replicas Of Lonely Deaths
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin