Autumn – Winter 2018 Men’s Fashion: Your Grandmother’s Afghans As You’ve Mever Seen Them Before!
Lord von Schmitt wandered the planet in search of intelligent life for years, before learning to knit. After 7 years at the needles–he barely did anything else–Lord von Schmitt flashed on the possibilities of Previously Crocheted Objects. These were everywhere in the form of afghan blankets, languishing forgotten in thrift stores. He put down the needles and never picked them up again. With a sewing machine he could move much faster, with scissors he could build forms, the material was wonderful and flexible and repulsive.
An old lady came up to him and said “those are the most hideous pants I’ve ever seen in my life,” to which he replied, “oh thanks. I made them myself.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms