Autumn – Winter 2018 Men’s Fashion: Your Grandmother’s Afghans As You’ve Mever Seen Them Before!
Lord von Schmitt wandered the planet in search of intelligent life for years, before learning to knit. After 7 years at the needles–he barely did anything else–Lord von Schmitt flashed on the possibilities of Previously Crocheted Objects. These were everywhere in the form of afghan blankets, languishing forgotten in thrift stores. He put down the needles and never picked them up again. With a sewing machine he could move much faster, with scissors he could build forms, the material was wonderful and flexible and repulsive.
An old lady came up to him and said “those are the most hideous pants I’ve ever seen in my life,” to which he replied, “oh thanks. I made them myself.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications