Autumn – Winter 2018 Men’s Fashion: Your Grandmother’s Afghans As You’ve Mever Seen Them Before!
Lord von Schmitt wandered the planet in search of intelligent life for years, before learning to knit. After 7 years at the needles–he barely did anything else–Lord von Schmitt flashed on the possibilities of Previously Crocheted Objects. These were everywhere in the form of afghan blankets, languishing forgotten in thrift stores. He put down the needles and never picked them up again. With a sewing machine he could move much faster, with scissors he could build forms, the material was wonderful and flexible and repulsive.
An old lady came up to him and said “those are the most hideous pants I’ve ever seen in my life,” to which he replied, “oh thanks. I made them myself.”
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Expressive Text Loops, Folds, And Ties Itself In Knots In 3D Murals By Pref
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- Beautiful Chimera: South Korean Artist Paints Optical Illusions On Her Face
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect