Japanese “Sheer” T-Shirt Gives You The Body You Always Wanted
The “Delusion Splash T-shirt” is an intriguing Japanese garment that cleverly uses shading to trick people into thinking that you look much better than you actually do.
Japanese clothing designers seem to be on a quest to help consumers achieve the toned physique they’ve always dreamed of without actually stepping foot in a gym or turning to plastic surgery.
After the Super Macho T, an inflatable undershirt that artificially enhanced skinny men’s muscles, and the Illusion Grid t-shirt, a women’s shirt that used distortion and shading to create the illusion of an ample bosom, we now have yet another white t-shirt designed to create the illusion of an enhanced physique. Created by the brilliant minds at ekoD Works (previously), the new Faint Muscle Mousou Mapping T-shirt is designed to look sheer, revealing the wearer’s impressive assets.
“This t-shirt brings to life the world of MOUSOU(=Illusion) that people secretly envision,” the description on ekoD Works reads. “With the unique Mousou Mapping technology of ekoD Works, just by wearing this shirt, the beautiful body you’ve always wanted will be faintly visible to others. With this, you’ll definitely attract a great deal of attention!”
The Faint Muscle Mousou Mapping T-shirt comes in two variants, one for men who want to create the illusion of a having toned pectoral muscles and an enviable six-pack, and another for women who want to attract attention to their seemingly perfect breasts. Both models are priced at ¥3,888 ($36) and are shipped worldwide.
Since all the magic of this shirt is in the print, ekoD advises buyers to only hand-wash it as not to damage the “see-through” print, and always dry it inside out.
So if you couldn’t find time to hit the gym and get a beach body, this shirt can at least trick people into thinking that you did. Just make sure you keep it on at all times.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- These Amazing Vivid Photochromes Depict the Princely County of Tyrol in 1890, a Mountainous Region of The Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers