Japanese “Sheer” T-Shirt Gives You The Body You Always Wanted
The “Delusion Splash T-shirt” is an intriguing Japanese garment that cleverly uses shading to trick people into thinking that you look much better than you actually do.
Japanese clothing designers seem to be on a quest to help consumers achieve the toned physique they’ve always dreamed of without actually stepping foot in a gym or turning to plastic surgery.
After the Super Macho T, an inflatable undershirt that artificially enhanced skinny men’s muscles, and the Illusion Grid t-shirt, a women’s shirt that used distortion and shading to create the illusion of an ample bosom, we now have yet another white t-shirt designed to create the illusion of an enhanced physique. Created by the brilliant minds at ekoD Works (previously), the new Faint Muscle Mousou Mapping T-shirt is designed to look sheer, revealing the wearer’s impressive assets.
“This t-shirt brings to life the world of MOUSOU(=Illusion) that people secretly envision,” the description on ekoD Works reads. “With the unique Mousou Mapping technology of ekoD Works, just by wearing this shirt, the beautiful body you’ve always wanted will be faintly visible to others. With this, you’ll definitely attract a great deal of attention!”
The Faint Muscle Mousou Mapping T-shirt comes in two variants, one for men who want to create the illusion of a having toned pectoral muscles and an enviable six-pack, and another for women who want to attract attention to their seemingly perfect breasts. Both models are priced at ¥3,888 ($36) and are shipped worldwide.
Since all the magic of this shirt is in the print, ekoD advises buyers to only hand-wash it as not to damage the “see-through” print, and always dry it inside out.
So if you couldn’t find time to hit the gym and get a beach body, this shirt can at least trick people into thinking that you did. Just make sure you keep it on at all times.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s