Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
Dominic Young and Mariana Fantich are well known East London based artists and have been working together since 2008 as “Fantich & Young” design studio. Recently they added a line of unique Apex Predator shoes where the sole is covered with dental implants. Theses apex predator shoes were created for socks girls. The style of shoes are classic that look something like childish. Currently they are working and taking orders at their design studio “Fantich & Young”.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak