This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
As part of the Null Stern Hotel, designers from Atelier für Sonderaufgaben and hospitality professional Daniel Charbonnier from Minds in Motion SA, have created this unique one-of-a-kind hotel room that has no walls or ceiling.
The room is managed by the local residents who welcome guests while bringing an innovative spirit to the hospitality sector. A club of ‘Modern Butlers’, wearing white gloves and bow ties ensure that each guest receives a warm welcome.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before
- Photographer Spends 10 Years Photographing Same Bench, Captures More Than He Expects
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948