This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
As part of the Null Stern Hotel, designers from Atelier für Sonderaufgaben and hospitality professional Daniel Charbonnier from Minds in Motion SA, have created this unique one-of-a-kind hotel room that has no walls or ceiling.
The room is managed by the local residents who welcome guests while bringing an innovative spirit to the hospitality sector. A club of ‘Modern Butlers’, wearing white gloves and bow ties ensure that each guest receives a warm welcome.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival