This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
As part of the Null Stern Hotel, designers from Atelier für Sonderaufgaben and hospitality professional Daniel Charbonnier from Minds in Motion SA, have created this unique one-of-a-kind hotel room that has no walls or ceiling.
The room is managed by the local residents who welcome guests while bringing an innovative spirit to the hospitality sector. A club of ‘Modern Butlers’, wearing white gloves and bow ties ensure that each guest receives a warm welcome.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Russian Artist Creates Funny Photoshop Mashups Between The Hollywood Characters And Classic Soviet Movies