This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
As part of the Null Stern Hotel, designers from Atelier für Sonderaufgaben and hospitality professional Daniel Charbonnier from Minds in Motion SA, have created this unique one-of-a-kind hotel room that has no walls or ceiling.
The room is managed by the local residents who welcome guests while bringing an innovative spirit to the hospitality sector. A club of ‘Modern Butlers’, wearing white gloves and bow ties ensure that each guest receives a warm welcome.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost