This Resort Is Offering You The Chance To Sleep Under The Stars And Over The Ocean For $400 A Night On A Net
Imagine slowly drifting off to sleep while all you hear is the crashing ocean waves and wind. The most fun part of all is that the water is directly underneath you as you’re laying on a specifically designed net suspended directly above it. It may all sound like a distant dream, but it is possible for merely $400 a night.
If you’ve been noticing similar photos appearing on your feed lately, blame the Grand Park Kodhipparu in the Maldives. Influencers are particularly fond of the location as it offers some really amazing Instagram-worthy shots. The resort houses 120 villas, each of which are equipped with a private pool and a net which you can see in the photo above. Instagram celebrities and famous people online seem to really enjoy napping, eating, or just plain posing on the aforementioned net.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets