This Resort Is Offering You The Chance To Sleep Under The Stars And Over The Ocean For $400 A Night On A Net
Imagine slowly drifting off to sleep while all you hear is the crashing ocean waves and wind. The most fun part of all is that the water is directly underneath you as you’re laying on a specifically designed net suspended directly above it. It may all sound like a distant dream, but it is possible for merely $400 a night.
If you’ve been noticing similar photos appearing on your feed lately, blame the Grand Park Kodhipparu in the Maldives. Influencers are particularly fond of the location as it offers some really amazing Instagram-worthy shots. The resort houses 120 villas, each of which are equipped with a private pool and a net which you can see in the photo above. Instagram celebrities and famous people online seem to really enjoy napping, eating, or just plain posing on the aforementioned net.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years