This Resort Is Offering You The Chance To Sleep Under The Stars And Over The Ocean For $400 A Night On A Net
Imagine slowly drifting off to sleep while all you hear is the crashing ocean waves and wind. The most fun part of all is that the water is directly underneath you as you’re laying on a specifically designed net suspended directly above it. It may all sound like a distant dream, but it is possible for merely $400 a night.
If you’ve been noticing similar photos appearing on your feed lately, blame the Grand Park Kodhipparu in the Maldives. Influencers are particularly fond of the location as it offers some really amazing Instagram-worthy shots. The resort houses 120 villas, each of which are equipped with a private pool and a net which you can see in the photo above. Instagram celebrities and famous people online seem to really enjoy napping, eating, or just plain posing on the aforementioned net.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- An Artist Created Stunning Looks For Halloween Inspired By Creepy Movie Characters