This Resort Is Offering You The Chance To Sleep Under The Stars And Over The Ocean For $400 A Night On A Net
Imagine slowly drifting off to sleep while all you hear is the crashing ocean waves and wind. The most fun part of all is that the water is directly underneath you as you’re laying on a specifically designed net suspended directly above it. It may all sound like a distant dream, but it is possible for merely $400 a night.
If you’ve been noticing similar photos appearing on your feed lately, blame the Grand Park Kodhipparu in the Maldives. Influencers are particularly fond of the location as it offers some really amazing Instagram-worthy shots. The resort houses 120 villas, each of which are equipped with a private pool and a net which you can see in the photo above. Instagram celebrities and famous people online seem to really enjoy napping, eating, or just plain posing on the aforementioned net.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them