An Artist Turns Everyday Materials Into Incredible Abstract Pieces
The abstraction, that remembers us to the nature, mainly to the marine world, or even to festivities like the Carnival, in which the color invades the work, dominates the work of Crystal Wagner. She is a contemporary interdisciplinary artist, which artwork is comprised of large-scale installations, paper sculptures, ink drawings, and printmaking. She is compelled through curiosity to both make things with her hands and to investigate ideas and concepts to satisfy an inherent thirst for dialog about the world we live in. As she says, “being an artist gives me the tools to share with people idea’s that I am passionate about”.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries