Site-Specific Street Art By JPS
Street artist JPS from UK creates small and large-scale site-specific paintings, stencil works, and installation on city streets.
“I got into street art in 2009 after visiting Banksy’s excellent museum exhibition which inspired me to face up my problems with drinking and drugs. I replaced all that buzz with illegally painting, although the greatest part is people liking my work and being able to feel as though I’m giving something back to the world. Here is a selection of some of my works,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s