“As The Circle Fades”: The Superb Book Illustrations By Antonio Caparo
Antonio is an illustrator, graphic designer and comic artist living in Montreal, Canada. His works have been published on children’s books, novels, and institutional materials in the US, South America and Europe. He’s also been published in magazines such as SFX, Imagine FX and Photoshop Creative. Some of his clients include Hyperion Books, Scholastic, Harper Collins, Tor, Simon & Schuster, Random House, Penguin and many more.
He illustrated Missing on Superstition Mountain, by Elise Broach, a Publishers Weekly Best Children’s Fiction title for 2011 and the New Yok Times best-seller Beyonders, A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull.
Antonio was a Winner of the Share One Planet competition in 2011 and his works have been selected for publication and exhibition in the prestigious Spectrum Fantastic Art annual in several occasions and Illustrators 58 by the Society of Illustrators of NY.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art