“As The Circle Fades”: The Superb Book Illustrations By Antonio Caparo
Antonio is an illustrator, graphic designer and comic artist living in Montreal, Canada. His works have been published on children’s books, novels, and institutional materials in the US, South America and Europe. He’s also been published in magazines such as SFX, Imagine FX and Photoshop Creative. Some of his clients include Hyperion Books, Scholastic, Harper Collins, Tor, Simon & Schuster, Random House, Penguin and many more.
He illustrated Missing on Superstition Mountain, by Elise Broach, a Publishers Weekly Best Children’s Fiction title for 2011 and the New Yok Times best-seller Beyonders, A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull.
Antonio was a Winner of the Share One Planet competition in 2011 and his works have been selected for publication and exhibition in the prestigious Spectrum Fantastic Art annual in several occasions and Illustrators 58 by the Society of Illustrators of NY.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- This Ad Agency Uses Iconic Figures To Present Their Message In A Creative Way