“As The Circle Fades”: The Superb Book Illustrations By Antonio Caparo
Antonio is an illustrator, graphic designer and comic artist living in Montreal, Canada. His works have been published on children’s books, novels, and institutional materials in the US, South America and Europe. He’s also been published in magazines such as SFX, Imagine FX and Photoshop Creative. Some of his clients include Hyperion Books, Scholastic, Harper Collins, Tor, Simon & Schuster, Random House, Penguin and many more.
He illustrated Missing on Superstition Mountain, by Elise Broach, a Publishers Weekly Best Children’s Fiction title for 2011 and the New Yok Times best-seller Beyonders, A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull.
Antonio was a Winner of the Share One Planet competition in 2011 and his works have been selected for publication and exhibition in the prestigious Spectrum Fantastic Art annual in several occasions and Illustrators 58 by the Society of Illustrators of NY.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Designs A Bench Inspired By Glaciers And Natural Earth Formations
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild