“As The Circle Fades”: The Superb Book Illustrations By Antonio Caparo
Antonio is an illustrator, graphic designer and comic artist living in Montreal, Canada. His works have been published on children’s books, novels, and institutional materials in the US, South America and Europe. He’s also been published in magazines such as SFX, Imagine FX and Photoshop Creative. Some of his clients include Hyperion Books, Scholastic, Harper Collins, Tor, Simon & Schuster, Random House, Penguin and many more.
He illustrated Missing on Superstition Mountain, by Elise Broach, a Publishers Weekly Best Children’s Fiction title for 2011 and the New Yok Times best-seller Beyonders, A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull.
Antonio was a Winner of the Share One Planet competition in 2011 and his works have been selected for publication and exhibition in the prestigious Spectrum Fantastic Art annual in several occasions and Illustrators 58 by the Society of Illustrators of NY.
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Artist Imagines What Russian Skies Would Look If They Were In 8-Bit
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- The World’s Greatest Gallery Of Seductive Carrots
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
- Pants For Men Only – Penis Pants By Eldridge Cleaver In The 1970s
- These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters