“As The Circle Fades”: The Superb Book Illustrations By Antonio Caparo
Antonio is an illustrator, graphic designer and comic artist living in Montreal, Canada. His works have been published on children’s books, novels, and institutional materials in the US, South America and Europe. He’s also been published in magazines such as SFX, Imagine FX and Photoshop Creative. Some of his clients include Hyperion Books, Scholastic, Harper Collins, Tor, Simon & Schuster, Random House, Penguin and many more.
He illustrated Missing on Superstition Mountain, by Elise Broach, a Publishers Weekly Best Children’s Fiction title for 2011 and the New Yok Times best-seller Beyonders, A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull.
Antonio was a Winner of the Share One Planet competition in 2011 and his works have been selected for publication and exhibition in the prestigious Spectrum Fantastic Art annual in several occasions and Illustrators 58 by the Society of Illustrators of NY.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s