Meet The World’s Oldest Cat: Nutmeg The Grumpy Tabby Who Is Going Strong At 31-Years-Old
This tabby kitty just celebrated his 31st birthday, which makes him 141 in human years. The cat’s name is Nutmeg, and his owners took him in back in 1990. Last year Nutmeg suffered a stroke, but now he’s stronger and better than ever.
The average lifespan of a cat is about 15 years. However Nutmeg’s owners Liz and Ian Finlay say the secret to their cat’s long life is being spoilt rotten. The couple, from Blaydon, Tyne and Wear, confess to regularly feeding him treats including tuna, cream and hot roast chicken.
“We are very proud Nutmeg is the oldest cat in the world, but to us he is just our pet,” said Ian to Express.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets