You Can Get Tattoo Sleeves For Your Cat So They Can Look As Badass As They Feel
Human owners love dressing their kitties up in whatever fashion choices are available and now there are options for the edgiest of cats.
You can now get tattoo sleeves – as in a whole top – for your beloved pets which will be sure to turn heads next time they’re strolling around the neighbourhood. And it should up your cat Insta game too. Artist and designer Airie McCready from California, U.S, has her own company, Slinx Concepts, and offers stylish garments for cats and dogs. But it’s her tattoo sleeves for feisty felines that she sells on online marketplace Etsy that have caught people’s eyes.
“I have many sleeves for my own six cats, three Sphynxes and three Devon Rexes,” Airie, an artist, told Metro. “The idea came to me when a friend showed me a silly fake tattoo sleeve and teased me how I did not have to get ink, I could have gotten one of these (I have a lot of tattoos).”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole