You Can Get Tattoo Sleeves For Your Cat So They Can Look As Badass As They Feel
Human owners love dressing their kitties up in whatever fashion choices are available and now there are options for the edgiest of cats.
You can now get tattoo sleeves – as in a whole top – for your beloved pets which will be sure to turn heads next time they’re strolling around the neighbourhood. And it should up your cat Insta game too. Artist and designer Airie McCready from California, U.S, has her own company, Slinx Concepts, and offers stylish garments for cats and dogs. But it’s her tattoo sleeves for feisty felines that she sells on online marketplace Etsy that have caught people’s eyes.
“I have many sleeves for my own six cats, three Sphynxes and three Devon Rexes,” Airie, an artist, told Metro. “The idea came to me when a friend showed me a silly fake tattoo sleeve and teased me how I did not have to get ink, I could have gotten one of these (I have a lot of tattoos).”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- Superb Colossal Steampunk Sculptures By Pierre Matter
- Artist Brings Old Watch Parts To Life With Awesome Steampunk Sculptures