You Can Get Tattoo Sleeves For Your Cat So They Can Look As Badass As They Feel
Human owners love dressing their kitties up in whatever fashion choices are available and now there are options for the edgiest of cats.
You can now get tattoo sleeves – as in a whole top – for your beloved pets which will be sure to turn heads next time they’re strolling around the neighbourhood. And it should up your cat Insta game too. Artist and designer Airie McCready from California, U.S, has her own company, Slinx Concepts, and offers stylish garments for cats and dogs. But it’s her tattoo sleeves for feisty felines that she sells on online marketplace Etsy that have caught people’s eyes.
“I have many sleeves for my own six cats, three Sphynxes and three Devon Rexes,” Airie, an artist, told Metro. “The idea came to me when a friend showed me a silly fake tattoo sleeve and teased me how I did not have to get ink, I could have gotten one of these (I have a lot of tattoos).”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay