You Can Get Tattoo Sleeves For Your Cat So They Can Look As Badass As They Feel
Human owners love dressing their kitties up in whatever fashion choices are available and now there are options for the edgiest of cats.
You can now get tattoo sleeves – as in a whole top – for your beloved pets which will be sure to turn heads next time they’re strolling around the neighbourhood. And it should up your cat Insta game too. Artist and designer Airie McCready from California, U.S, has her own company, Slinx Concepts, and offers stylish garments for cats and dogs. But it’s her tattoo sleeves for feisty felines that she sells on online marketplace Etsy that have caught people’s eyes.
“I have many sleeves for my own six cats, three Sphynxes and three Devon Rexes,” Airie, an artist, told Metro. “The idea came to me when a friend showed me a silly fake tattoo sleeve and teased me how I did not have to get ink, I could have gotten one of these (I have a lot of tattoos).”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Cinematic And Cyberpunk Urban Photography By Felipe OA