Adult Onesie With Cozy Kangaroo Pouch Lets You Carry Your Cat Wherever You Go
From the people who brought you the cat carrying hoodie, there’s now a super-comfy onesie. Worry no more about a Christmas gift for your cat-loving, hermit friend: the Mewgaroo onesie is the purrfect fit.
Japanese designers Unihabitat invented this cozy onesie for cat-lovers with a kangaroo-style pouch to transport pets in snuggly style.
Cats (and probably small dogs) can curl up in the pouch and join you on adventures around the house.
Cats keep warm and humans who love to snuggle up with their furry friends get 24/7 kitty cuddles.
The jumpsuit even has paws, ears, and a tail so human and cat can (finally) become one.
If these oddly-Photoshopped pictures haven’t persuaded you, the even stranger promo video certainly will.
Available from Unihabitat’s Amazon store, the Mewgaroo costs around $90. You can thank us later.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama