Adult Onesie With Cozy Kangaroo Pouch Lets You Carry Your Cat Wherever You Go
From the people who brought you the cat carrying hoodie, there’s now a super-comfy onesie. Worry no more about a Christmas gift for your cat-loving, hermit friend: the Mewgaroo onesie is the purrfect fit.
Japanese designers Unihabitat invented this cozy onesie for cat-lovers with a kangaroo-style pouch to transport pets in snuggly style.
Cats (and probably small dogs) can curl up in the pouch and join you on adventures around the house.
Cats keep warm and humans who love to snuggle up with their furry friends get 24/7 kitty cuddles.
The jumpsuit even has paws, ears, and a tail so human and cat can (finally) become one.
If these oddly-Photoshopped pictures haven’t persuaded you, the even stranger promo video certainly will.
Available from Unihabitat’s Amazon store, the Mewgaroo costs around $90. You can thank us later.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s