Star Wars Characters Reimagined As Winnie The Pooh And Friends
Florida based illustrator and artist James Hance just combined Star Wars with Winnie the Pooh. Titled “Wookie the Chew,” Hance’s illustrations reimagine Chewbacca as Pooh Bear and Eeyore as an Imperial Walker, along other crossovers.
But that’s not all. Hance has also just released an audio book of the story! Be sure to check out his website to see more of his work, or Etsy, where you can buy some of these unique, “Wookie the Chew” prints.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers