Sensual Paintings Created With Liquid Resin By Jessica Dunegan
Dressed in a torn sleeveless t-shirt, sweatpants, and an ominous looking gas mask, the talented mind of Jessica Dunegan swirls with creative ideas for turn flat pictures into surreal pieces of art with depth, texture, and shine.
Jessica’s selection of media is far different than most creators of surreal portraits. Jessica uses a combination of plywood, paints, plastic sheeting, and most importantly liquid resin.
The liquid resin allows Jessica to add layers, depth, and a 3D appearance to flat images.
Her creations vibrate with powerful emotions of joy, freedom, and romance.
The imagery captured in the layers adds magic and intrigue to every piece, leaving you wondering if the story speaks of tragedy or successful endings.
Make sure you take time to explore more of Jessica’s work and watch the video of her work process. The video opens your eyes to the possibilities working with unusual media allows.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Incredibly Realistic Sculptures Of People Who Lived Thousands Of Years Ago By Oscar Nilsson
- Artist Brings Old Watch Parts To Life With Awesome Steampunk Sculptures