Sensual Paintings Created With Liquid Resin By Jessica Dunegan
Dressed in a torn sleeveless t-shirt, sweatpants, and an ominous looking gas mask, the talented mind of Jessica Dunegan swirls with creative ideas for turn flat pictures into surreal pieces of art with depth, texture, and shine.
Jessica’s selection of media is far different than most creators of surreal portraits. Jessica uses a combination of plywood, paints, plastic sheeting, and most importantly liquid resin.
The liquid resin allows Jessica to add layers, depth, and a 3D appearance to flat images.
Her creations vibrate with powerful emotions of joy, freedom, and romance.
The imagery captured in the layers adds magic and intrigue to every piece, leaving you wondering if the story speaks of tragedy or successful endings.
Make sure you take time to explore more of Jessica’s work and watch the video of her work process. The video opens your eyes to the possibilities working with unusual media allows.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- Strange Things Behind Belgian Windows
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads