Sensual Paintings Created With Liquid Resin By Jessica Dunegan
Dressed in a torn sleeveless t-shirt, sweatpants, and an ominous looking gas mask, the talented mind of Jessica Dunegan swirls with creative ideas for turn flat pictures into surreal pieces of art with depth, texture, and shine.
Jessica’s selection of media is far different than most creators of surreal portraits. Jessica uses a combination of plywood, paints, plastic sheeting, and most importantly liquid resin.
The liquid resin allows Jessica to add layers, depth, and a 3D appearance to flat images.
Her creations vibrate with powerful emotions of joy, freedom, and romance.
The imagery captured in the layers adds magic and intrigue to every piece, leaving you wondering if the story speaks of tragedy or successful endings.
Make sure you take time to explore more of Jessica’s work and watch the video of her work process. The video opens your eyes to the possibilities working with unusual media allows.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style