Sensual Paintings Created With Liquid Resin By Jessica Dunegan
Dressed in a torn sleeveless t-shirt, sweatpants, and an ominous looking gas mask, the talented mind of Jessica Dunegan swirls with creative ideas for turn flat pictures into surreal pieces of art with depth, texture, and shine.
Jessica’s selection of media is far different than most creators of surreal portraits. Jessica uses a combination of plywood, paints, plastic sheeting, and most importantly liquid resin.
The liquid resin allows Jessica to add layers, depth, and a 3D appearance to flat images.
Her creations vibrate with powerful emotions of joy, freedom, and romance.
The imagery captured in the layers adds magic and intrigue to every piece, leaving you wondering if the story speaks of tragedy or successful endings.
Make sure you take time to explore more of Jessica’s work and watch the video of her work process. The video opens your eyes to the possibilities working with unusual media allows.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories