“Cops & Corgis”: New Russian Social Media Bot Puts Riot Police Where You Least Expect Them
FreeOmon is a bot account based in the social network Telegram. Its sole function is to add Russian riot police to preexisting images. Any user who sends the bot an image file immediately receives a new-and-improved, highly secured version in return.
Thanks to Twitter users, the police proceeded to round up the Avengers, a group of kindhearted corgis, an extremely sad Moscow cat who has recently taken Russian social media networks by storm, and many, many other threats to public safety.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- “The Agony & The Ecstasy”: Wild Photos Of Young Lovers Getting Off With One Another In The 1990s
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics