This Light Allows Kids To Create And Play With Shadows
Inspired by watching children’s fascination with shadow play, Swedish designer Erik Bele Höglund has created Darkness Design – a simple light that allows kids to play with shadows without having to go through a complicated set up process.
After sketching a number of different designs, Höglund arrived at one that resembles a bucket. The design allows kids to easily carry the light from one room to another, and the wood handle can easily be pushed down to create a stand.
The lamp is made from a wood body with a wood handle and a plexiglass lens. Two circular knobs at the bottom of the lamp make it easy to wrap up the cord when playtime is over, but the sophisticated color and style make it an object you wouldn’t mind being left out.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- “Dressed In Light”: Fine Art Photo Series By Dani Olivier
- Fantastic Digital Art & Photo Manipulations By Cristian Girotto