This Light Allows Kids To Create And Play With Shadows
Inspired by watching children’s fascination with shadow play, Swedish designer Erik Bele Höglund has created Darkness Design – a simple light that allows kids to play with shadows without having to go through a complicated set up process.
After sketching a number of different designs, Höglund arrived at one that resembles a bucket. The design allows kids to easily carry the light from one room to another, and the wood handle can easily be pushed down to create a stand.
The lamp is made from a wood body with a wood handle and a plexiglass lens. Two circular knobs at the bottom of the lamp make it easy to wrap up the cord when playtime is over, but the sophisticated color and style make it an object you wouldn’t mind being left out.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- This Supercargo Vehicle Is Something Out Of This World