This Light Allows Kids To Create And Play With Shadows
Inspired by watching children’s fascination with shadow play, Swedish designer Erik Bele Höglund has created Darkness Design – a simple light that allows kids to play with shadows without having to go through a complicated set up process.
After sketching a number of different designs, Höglund arrived at one that resembles a bucket. The design allows kids to easily carry the light from one room to another, and the wood handle can easily be pushed down to create a stand.
The lamp is made from a wood body with a wood handle and a plexiglass lens. Two circular knobs at the bottom of the lamp make it easy to wrap up the cord when playtime is over, but the sophisticated color and style make it an object you wouldn’t mind being left out.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- German Photographer Carsten Thun Captures Provocative Photos Of Dancers In Unlikely Settings
- Artist Grace Gogarty Makes Hilarious Guide To Dog Breeds That Will Help You Choose Your Next Dog
- Ghanaians Have A Lot Of Feelings About This Simple Illustration By Poka Arts
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- The Bizarre Looking Of Henry VIII’s Horned Helmet, c.1511-1514
- The Blinged-Out Work Trucks Of Japan Photographed By Todd Antony
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2017 International Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
- The Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 Birth Becomes Her Photography Contest
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Retired Ladies Live Their Dreamlife In A Cosy Forest House Designed By A Japanese Architect
- Beautiful Female Portrait Photography By Andre Nguyen
- Architect Couple Turns Cardboard Boxes Into Stackable Cat Fort