This Light Allows Kids To Create And Play With Shadows
Inspired by watching children’s fascination with shadow play, Swedish designer Erik Bele Höglund has created Darkness Design – a simple light that allows kids to play with shadows without having to go through a complicated set up process.
After sketching a number of different designs, Höglund arrived at one that resembles a bucket. The design allows kids to easily carry the light from one room to another, and the wood handle can easily be pushed down to create a stand.
The lamp is made from a wood body with a wood handle and a plexiglass lens. Two circular knobs at the bottom of the lamp make it easy to wrap up the cord when playtime is over, but the sophisticated color and style make it an object you wouldn’t mind being left out.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet