This Light Allows Kids To Create And Play With Shadows
Inspired by watching children’s fascination with shadow play, Swedish designer Erik Bele Höglund has created Darkness Design – a simple light that allows kids to play with shadows without having to go through a complicated set up process.
After sketching a number of different designs, Höglund arrived at one that resembles a bucket. The design allows kids to easily carry the light from one room to another, and the wood handle can easily be pushed down to create a stand.
The lamp is made from a wood body with a wood handle and a plexiglass lens. Two circular knobs at the bottom of the lamp make it easy to wrap up the cord when playtime is over, but the sophisticated color and style make it an object you wouldn’t mind being left out.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- Athletic Clothing Company Has Launched A Controversial Ad Campaign Shows Marine Vet With Hogtied ‘Trump’