Artist Drew Wordless Comics To Illustrate How Quirky And Unexpected Love Can Be
According to Tang Yau Hoong: “Have you ever wondered how many interpretations of love are there? Do animals fall in love? As an illustrator, I wonder how can I visually interpret love without words. Even in the absence of dialogues, these comics show that love can be sweet, bitter, weird, playful, bizarre, boring and exciting.
Drawing and sketching are what I do on daily basis. This is an ongoing side project dedicated to people, animals, and objects I love.
I enjoy drawing these comics so much and I hope you like them too!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life