Artist Drew Wordless Comics To Illustrate How Quirky And Unexpected Love Can Be
According to Tang Yau Hoong: “Have you ever wondered how many interpretations of love are there? Do animals fall in love? As an illustrator, I wonder how can I visually interpret love without words. Even in the absence of dialogues, these comics show that love can be sweet, bitter, weird, playful, bizarre, boring and exciting.
Drawing and sketching are what I do on daily basis. This is an ongoing side project dedicated to people, animals, and objects I love.
I enjoy drawing these comics so much and I hope you like them too!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- 68 Nostalgic Images Of The Greatest Pop Culture Legends In History Shared By Morrison Hotel Gallery
- A Day At Mission Beach, California, August 1970
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- “Out Of This World”: Photographer Egor Rogalev Visits The Museum Of Soviet Space Travel