Artist Drew Wordless Comics To Illustrate How Quirky And Unexpected Love Can Be
According to Tang Yau Hoong: “Have you ever wondered how many interpretations of love are there? Do animals fall in love? As an illustrator, I wonder how can I visually interpret love without words. Even in the absence of dialogues, these comics show that love can be sweet, bitter, weird, playful, bizarre, boring and exciting.
Drawing and sketching are what I do on daily basis. This is an ongoing side project dedicated to people, animals, and objects I love.
I enjoy drawing these comics so much and I hope you like them too!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics