Artist Drew Wordless Comics To Illustrate How Quirky And Unexpected Love Can Be
According to Tang Yau Hoong: “Have you ever wondered how many interpretations of love are there? Do animals fall in love? As an illustrator, I wonder how can I visually interpret love without words. Even in the absence of dialogues, these comics show that love can be sweet, bitter, weird, playful, bizarre, boring and exciting.
Drawing and sketching are what I do on daily basis. This is an ongoing side project dedicated to people, animals, and objects I love.
I enjoy drawing these comics so much and I hope you like them too!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic