Artist Drew Wordless Comics To Illustrate How Quirky And Unexpected Love Can Be
According to Tang Yau Hoong: “Have you ever wondered how many interpretations of love are there? Do animals fall in love? As an illustrator, I wonder how can I visually interpret love without words. Even in the absence of dialogues, these comics show that love can be sweet, bitter, weird, playful, bizarre, boring and exciting.
Drawing and sketching are what I do on daily basis. This is an ongoing side project dedicated to people, animals, and objects I love.
I enjoy drawing these comics so much and I hope you like them too!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Cutest ‘Angular’ Animals and Characters by Nathan Pangilinan
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register