Artist Drew Wordless Comics To Illustrate How Quirky And Unexpected Love Can Be
According to Tang Yau Hoong: “Have you ever wondered how many interpretations of love are there? Do animals fall in love? As an illustrator, I wonder how can I visually interpret love without words. Even in the absence of dialogues, these comics show that love can be sweet, bitter, weird, playful, bizarre, boring and exciting.
Drawing and sketching are what I do on daily basis. This is an ongoing side project dedicated to people, animals, and objects I love.
I enjoy drawing these comics so much and I hope you like them too!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- 20 Winners Of The Greatest Photoshop Battles Ever
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Beautiful Goldie Hawn’s “Laugh-In” Bikini Photoshoot