“Leave Me Alone Sweater” By Ruth Grace
Ever desperately needed to be alone and wanted to isolate yourselves from the world? Ruth Grace has got a solution for you – the “leave me alone sweater”!
According to Ruth, the sweater is “more of a statement than a functional piece of clothing” as she can’t really see anything through it, but hey, if you really want to be alone, it’s perfect, right?! Plus, you can wear it in three different ways – cowl neck, off-the-shoulder, and leave me alone – so you’re not always isolated from the world!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar