“Leave Me Alone Sweater” By Ruth Grace
Ever desperately needed to be alone and wanted to isolate yourselves from the world? Ruth Grace has got a solution for you – the “leave me alone sweater”!
According to Ruth, the sweater is “more of a statement than a functional piece of clothing” as she can’t really see anything through it, but hey, if you really want to be alone, it’s perfect, right?! Plus, you can wear it in three different ways – cowl neck, off-the-shoulder, and leave me alone – so you’re not always isolated from the world!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Don’t Wait to See How The Earth Gets Old With Greenpeace Russia’s EarthApp
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace