“Leave Me Alone Sweater” By Ruth Grace
Ever desperately needed to be alone and wanted to isolate yourselves from the world? Ruth Grace has got a solution for you – the “leave me alone sweater”!
According to Ruth, the sweater is “more of a statement than a functional piece of clothing” as she can’t really see anything through it, but hey, if you really want to be alone, it’s perfect, right?! Plus, you can wear it in three different ways – cowl neck, off-the-shoulder, and leave me alone – so you’re not always isolated from the world!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home