“Leave Me Alone Sweater” By Ruth Grace
Ever desperately needed to be alone and wanted to isolate yourselves from the world? Ruth Grace has got a solution for you – the “leave me alone sweater”!
According to Ruth, the sweater is “more of a statement than a functional piece of clothing” as she can’t really see anything through it, but hey, if you really want to be alone, it’s perfect, right?! Plus, you can wear it in three different ways – cowl neck, off-the-shoulder, and leave me alone – so you’re not always isolated from the world!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers